Saturday 27 December 2014

"On the Third day of Christmas..."

On the Third day of Christmas, the Quacktain gave to us:


"I'm with my bike"


 "Don't cwy, Uncle Andy!"



"And a picture of Andy and Jil!" 



I have no idea where this park is, or why Our Andy (I am making the most of saying that, as at the end of the year he officially won't be "ours" any more, but will be a private person, and therefore printing photos of him and talking about his life won't be fandom but will be "stalking"...... ) was posing with his bike,  but it's from early 2013. If anyone know, feel free to tell us!

2 comments:

  1. Enjoying your little series here.Going to miss hearing about and rooting for him in the coming year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty sure it's in Adelaide the year he rode the Tour Down Under. I remember seeing it on the front page of one of the local papers. Happy Xmas, keep writing (even if it isn't about Andy) I enjoy your style & wit on men's cycling.

    ReplyDelete