Wednesday 18 January 2012

Jensi gives RadioSchack the thumbs up

This gives me a strange feeling of confidence: Jens Voigt (or Jean Vois as we know him) has indicated that he might not retire at the end of this season, after all.

In a report in Velonation, he says that he has a lot of confidence in the team now, despite what he calls a "bumpy start", and I find this really heartening.

And hey look, he's wearing one of the new RadioSchack caps - I'm getting quite keen on them. Wonder how I can get hold of one?

Oh, I know, I have to go to a race, don't I Leelu, and I have to smile nicely at Joshi... but Leelu, he doesn't know me!

I did manage to get a musette at the Tour of Britain last year, that was my entire goal for the year: so maybe I'll set my sights on getting a cap this year.

The flags are making progress, by the way, I have added the red strips and the extra white stripe, which turned out to be not quite as trivial as it sounded: it's always easier to make things from scratch than to alter existing ones, I find.

So, it looks as though Sky will still be my second team for next year.

But I'm not going to shout "Up the Rs!"

2 comments:

  1. *sigh* we can't all get recognised by Joshi I guess... :P I do like the caps. I'll give them that.

    Leelu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go on, rub it in, you are famous! I am still very envious that you are now recognised by the staff, you lucky thing!

    So how long until the GreenEdge staff know your name?

    Coug

    ReplyDelete