Tuesday 22 July 2014

"missed my singing on Tour de France"

I think that has to win the prize for weirdest search phrase which, put into google, leads to this blog!

Last night, after creating a new post, I checked my stats - oh dear, I'm so sad - and there it was, bottom of the list of search terms being used at that moment. What's that? You don't believe me? OK, here's a screen print:

There you go, bottom of the list, "missed my singing on tour de france.." Weird, or what?

Of course, having got there, I now have to check out the other arrival routes - 5 people came by typing Eisen Andy, which is fair enough. 

But four people - or the same person four times, which is even more unlikely - got here by typing Andy Schleck bulge.  Bulge? Why?? Oh *blushes*.

Copine? *typing sounds as I find a translation site* ah, girlfriend. No surprise there. Not sure about Johan Otter injuries, though.... clearly they were directed here because of the frequent Johan Van Summeren references. No idea who Johan Otter is, though.

And yes, one sad person is still trying to establish whether Jakob (not sure yet whether he has been reinstated as "the lovely Jakob" or whether he truly did make a mean remark about Andy recently) is still going out with Loulou *snorts through nose at made-up name* (said she, known variously as Coug, Captain Coug and The Quacktain) and if they try again, they will no doubt be sent to this post now.

And finally, the scourge of the internet, while seeing what other sites "Andy Schleck bulge" lead to, I found this:

"Andy Schleck naked"


Yes, it appears to be Andy Schleck, naked.

(*speechless*)

1 comment:

  1. Hahahahahahaha!!! Personally I would be more interested in a Jakob bulge, but WHY would people search for that? (No it wasn't me)

    ReplyDelete