Thursday 26 June 2014

Andy is IN!!

Phew, *wipes sweat from brow*, Andy has been selected for the Tour, along with Frankie, now recovered from his concussion we hope: also Jensie, and Fabs.

The others are Gregory Rast, Danny van Poppel (presumably Brother Boy is still in disgrace for shoving at the Tour de Suisse),  Markel Irizar, Haimar Zubeldia and Matthew Busche.

The team keep changing their tune as to what they plan to do - one minute it's all "no GC, we're going for stages" then today it's "Andy is riding to support Frankie and Irizar" - so I guess we will just have to wait and see.

Personally I'd be happy to see Andy and Jensie getting in breaks every day, lots of screen time: with Frankie and Irizar doing their bit at the end.

What am I saying? Personally I'm just delighted to see Andy on a bike again! Go, Andy!

1 comment:

  1. Hooray Andy and Frankie!! Hooray Jakob!! Only a week to go, so keep calm and I need to make sure there is enough room on the MySky to record the stages (I love Jakob and Andy but I won't be staying up from midnight to 4am to watch them...I don't think myboss would appreciate me falling asleep at work either)
    But that means a whole weekend of watching back to back TdF stages! Life doesn't get any better :)

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete