Thursday 30 May 2013

Andy Lubs Jil!

Well, we already knew that, but it's kinda sweet to be reminded of it.

Andy is finallly back on Twitter and sounds a  lot happier: possibly the news that they are getting rid of RadioShambles might have something to do with it?

Last week was TinkerJil's birthday, and he tweeted thus:


Meanwhile, a few days earlier, TinkerJil (who seems to fancy herself as the Black Swan now, judging by her avatar photo) put up this picture:


D'aaaw!

Come on, join in! And, if you look very closely at this photo, is that a teeny tiny slender little ring, on her slender little third finger?

2 comments:

  1. Aww!! That is a very cute photo of the two of them. And yes, my eyes do indeed spy a ring on Jil's finger. I wonder if that's the faint sound of distant wedding bells I can hear ringing, all the way from Luxembourg? How exciting! (or worrying, and perhaps I should get my hearing checked...)

    Bris. Gal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! I do love this! :) - Kat

    ReplyDelete