Friday 25 December 2015

On the first day of Christmas....

Bad news, Schlecklanders, LLB gave me an advent calender with a Truly Dreadful Christmas Joke on each window. (And a small piece of chocolate, to make up for it.)

I expect that many cycling fans are, like me, slightly lost for cycling-related things to do in the off season, apart from those of you that are mad enough to get out there and ride a bike yourselves (Jen, that means you) .

So I have decided to provide a Truly Dreadful Joke for every one of the 12 days of Christmas, and possibly longer if I get any good jokes in my crackers this year.

And possibly a random photo from my blog's archive....

So here is the first one:

How do snowmen get about?

Answer: they ride an icycle.

Pic: Andy Schleck rocking the shades.




No comments:

Post a Comment