Saturday 26 January 2013

Last but one...

...and one day to go.

Go, Andy!  Stick with it!

Yes, with just one more day of racing in the Tour Down Under, RadioLeopard are leading the Team classification, Jensie is getting more publicity every day - and quite right too, go Jensie! - and Andy is still going, Yay,!

Keep those pedals turning, Andy my pet, keep them turning - I don't care if you come in last, but I will be very happy indeed if you finish the race, in one piece, and hopefully without pain in the pelvis area.

I am sure that there are going to be people criticising him for not "having a go" at winning, but I for one will be more than happy just to hear that Andy finished the race safely.

*sings Eisen Andy song*

2 comments:

  1. Hi Coug! *waves enthusiastically*
    There's an interview with Andy on cyclingnews.com and one of our tv stations, SBS, has done a video interview with Andy too (google Cycling Central, they should have it on their website), for any interested Schlecklanders out there. Sorry, I'd post the links but I've got limited Internet/ computer problems at the moment.
    Bris. Gal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Brisbane Gal! *waves back equally enthusiastically, pausing only to "clean up" a silly comment, more of that tomorrow*

    I'm also suffering with limited access - I only have my little laptop, so I can't manipulate pictures, and it's somewhat frustrating to type on!

    But I'll be home tomorrow, so things will start to move in Schleckland again!

    I think I found the interview you mentioned - I put a link on the newer post (I must have done it just as you were commenting!) so hopefully anyone who missed it will be able to find it.

    Nice, wasn't it!

    Coug
    Disappointed he didn't finish, but at least we got a very nice interview to watch.

    ReplyDelete