Friday 21 January 2011

Look, it's not a blog, ok?

Really, honest, this isn't a new blog to replace Schleckland (*sniffs*) which is gone forever.

It's just that I have two hours before I go off on holiday, I am already packed (have been for a couple of days, actually, which might give you an idea of how keen I am to go) so I thought I might just share this with you guys...

...remember Toby Turner? The utterly-bonkers-but-quite-adorable-cutie who gave us Static Puppy - just type it into YooToob - amongst other things?

Well, I found another amazing series of YooToob vids, that are very near as funny, and well worth looking at if you are feeling a bit dull and in need of a giggle. There are hundreds of them there, the search term is "very funny cats" and the ones by someone called "yourfriendy" are the best ones.

For some reason, the cats featured can't spell very well, but you get used to it.

Here's one to get you started:



They tend to copy off each other, so you get the same ones being duplicated from time to time, but here are some of my favourite bits:

Mythbusters:  who watches Mythbusters, hands up? Oh good, lots of you. I love it, and if I'm good, Lovely Lovely Boyfriend lets me watch it on his TV. So, recognise this?




Then there's this one, Hover Cat, that I'm afraid made me laugh out loud - for quite some time.... and the more I look at it, the funnier it gets...



Then we have the on-going Monorail Cat saga, you get one or two of these in each vid, so here's my collection of just a few of them:






I think this next one is meant to be "Monorail Cat Gets Stuck":


Now, just for anyone out there who actually just likes little cats and cute things:



D'aaaw!

That's it, I'm off on hols, see you all when I return.

2 comments:

  1. Hi CG!
    I'm happy to read your incrediby funny writing once more!
    Here's a very good example of a cat being silly: www.youtube.com/watchgl=FR&hl=fr&v=s13dLaTIHSg.
    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was on holidays too. Now I'm back and looking forward for you to come back too!

    ReplyDelete