Tuesday 12 November 2013

Lots of baby Schlecks!

As mentioned this morning, I can't answer any comments - wah! What on earth are google up to, I wonder?

Anyway, in answer to the comments on A New Schleck on the way,  I have this to say:

Frankie's own Twitter, huh, Brisbane Gal? Yes, I think that would count as a "good source" for the information!

I haven't so much as looked at Twitter in weeks, err, possibly months: I just haven't had the time. Work, work, work... and I finally had to buy a new pc, as the old one's operating system was no longer supported, plus I was finding it a bit tiring to have to keep turning the big handle on the side to get it to go.  And it's taking me forever to get it up and running properly, as every single thing I want to do is now a different version, many years improved from the versions I've been using, and therefore completely different. *sigh* So I haven't had much time for "playing" about on Twitter etc.

Midge! Hey! *big Schlecklander hug* Wow, thanks for that link, what a super interview. Wish Andy would give one that long, ha ha!  As my French is pretty rusty, I ran it through google translate and some of it was hilarious, if not quite what was intended...

And yes, more amusement, the new baby is due on Leea's birthday, which could be interpreted to say that they only get together once a year, on the same day... no! Only joking! Also, I note the confirmation that Jil is indeed expecting,  so yay! for them as well - and for older brother Steve. My goodness, the average number of Schlecks in Luxembourg is suddenly going to rise steeply, isn't it?

We'd better all start knitting baby clothes - if only we knew what the new team's colours are going to be...

No comments:

Post a Comment